Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gorgeous cover of the week: Zirconya by Diana Ilinca

Hi guys,

A while ago I stumbled upon this cover for Zirconya: The Sage of Aluh'Nehn by Diana Ilinca, and I have to say, I really love it. It's absolutely breathtaking. I love everything about it; the colors, the stunning model, and the mirror image at the bottom. This is simply one of the most beautiful covers I've seen in a long time. I can't stop admiring it. The book is definitely going on my to-read-list. What do you think?

Links:
Diana Ilinca website: http://dianailinca.com/Zirconya.aspx
The book website (enter a whole new world): http://www.zirconya.com/zirconyan-tales.html

5 comments:

  1. Oh, look at THAT COVER. I love it! I agree, it's beautiful. The font is great too, with a nice fantasy feel to it, even though it's a bit hard to read (the subtitle being more difficult to read than the title).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very, very pretty! I like the way the various elements are all tied together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look! That's mine! Thank you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete